Tokio Marine HCC focuses on financial lines insurance globally, operating out of offices in Barcelona, London and Munich; together forming a centre of excellence within the Group for this line of business and jointly holding an extensive international client network ready for distribution of other related Tokio Marine products. Our unique set-up promotes knowledge-sharing amongst the team and ensures that our clients receive tailored coverage, efficient and effective advice along with a prompt service. We are an experienced international team with multilingual language skills and in-depth expert local knowledge. As a result, we are considered to be a leading local provider with global reach.
As an Administrative Assistant, based in our Barcelona Office, you will form part of a dynamic team of professionals that focus on assisting the employees of our Front Office (Underwriting Department). This means that you will be providing administrative support to the underwriters so that they can focus on their core business. You will directly report to the Administrative Centre Manager and perform administrative tasks specific for our core business, processing employees´ expenses and dealing with travel arrangements. You will be key to help building an efficient Administrative Centre, as well as to comply with the company’s objectives and standards.
Assisting the underwriters of your region in:
- Logging into the system: all submissions, quotations and firm orders
- Invoicing the clients and follow up on overdue and incorrect payments
- Issuing policy documentation
- Sending and filing documentation
- Maintaining the database up-to-date
- Meeting internal and external (auditors) compliance requirements
- Meeting monthly deadlines
Placing reservations and coordinating business trips:
- Receiving/collecting/booking the employee´s request for a business trip
- Dealing with the external travel agency to offer the most accurate flight and accommodation
- Arranging visas
- Logging and keeping track of travel arrangements
Preparing and submitting expense reports:
- Receiving expense tickets
- Making sure all tickets are accurate
- Logging all expenses in our application
- Sending the expense report for approval
- Covering reception when requested
- High school, FP administration
- Experience in an administrative role
- English (high level) and German (high level) a must. Additional languages are a plus.
- Good numerical and organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Resourceful and proactive
- Service oriented
- Able to work well accurately under stress
- Team player
Values & People
A Tokio Marine HCC employee goes beyond the necessary skill set for the job at hand and looks to support our vision To Be a Good Company through our collective values and behaviour. Our financial lines division holds a corporate culture that builds on three pillars to achieve this. They are: People (Right People · Right Attitude), Team (Team Synergy · Team Success), Service (Simply Smart Service).
As such, our employees enjoy a healthy corporate benefits & remuneration plan, have the opportunity to actively give back to the community through our charity participation and, above all, can build a career in a flat structure environment where what matters is job performance; each contribution counting towards our collective goal. After all, our people make us excellent at what we do.Kontakt: