Are you interested in helping people solve their technical issues?
Are you passionate about languages and a friendly multicultural environment?
If your answer is yes, you have a positive, can-do attitude and would enjoy taking ownership of technical queries, we have the ideal role for you at Computacenter in Barcelona.
We’re seeking a Technical Support Analyst to join a Service Desk team for one of our prestigious customers.
Computacenter is an international company with a multicultural environment, we have employees from more than 40 different nationalities. We fully embrace diversity.
As Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, we enable users and their businesses. We put customers first, and we’ll trust you to find and deliver the right technical solutions to maintain our reputation
for prompt and responsive service.
Our Global Service Desk, based in the city centre of Barcelona, employs over 700 people from across the world. We’ve become Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services by being open, upfront and straightforward.
You’ll know exactly what’s expected of you, managers will be accessible when you need training and support, your voice will be heard and we’ll take a genuine interest in how you want to develop.
Part of a friendly team for one of our international customers, you’ll be responsible for finding practical solutions to IT problems. You’ll enjoy an environment where people support and respect each other, while doing the following tasks:
· Respond to incoming calls and emails and logging them in our ticketing system (30/40 a day)
· Troubleshoot the IT issues users are facing
· Get to the root of problems and decide which you can solve remotely and which you need to escalate to other areas of support
· Understand the end user’s business challenges
· Be part of a team
· Excellent listening and communication skills, both written and verbal
· Fluent level in German and English and another language as an advantage
· Experience in an environment with a customer focus
· Excellent telephone manner
· Good listening skills
· Enthusiastic attitude
· Organised mind
· Good team player
What we offer:
· Competitive salary in line with market standards: 18.309 euros gross/year + fully paid training period.
· Full-time jobs (39hrs/week) and part time jobs (30 hrs/week) standard office hours, Monday to Friday.
· Ticket restaurant card after three months in the company
· Private health insurance + dental care after six months in the company
· Career opportunities, job rotation opportunities and leadership development programs + priority to existing employees when applying for internal opportunities within the company
· Fully paid ongoing training in IT.
· Free in company Spanish and English language classes
· Bonus for referred CV's after successful recruitment process
· Parking for bikes & excellent kitchen facilities and free coffee/hot drinks/water...
· Casual dress code in a friendly and professional environment.
· Business discounts in the local area.